PrimaryCare facilityNew concepts of providing comprehensive acute and chronic medical care, urgent care for the entire family.
Cosmetics, Fillers & BotoxSkincare solutions from skincare experts. Enter the world of professional skincare treatments...
sleep &feel betterWe are using innovative methods for the care and wellness of the ear, nose, throat and parts of the head and neck.
From teeth whitening to full mouth reconstruction, We cover all the bases to produce healthy, quality smiles.
A new world of treatments require a bit less bravery.
- Internal Medicine
(Primary Care, Family Doctor)
- Gen & Vas Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Pain Management
- Physical Therapy
A smile can be the most eye-catching feature of a face. With dentistry's many advances, you no longer have to settle for stained, chipped, or misshapen teeth. You now have choices that can help you smile with confidence.
Improving the appearance of an individual's smile can have a drastic impact on not only the person's oral hygiene, but their overall self-confidence as well.
Even the most subtle change in your smile can make a dramatic difference in the way you look and feel about yourself. Talk to your dentist about the options most suitable for you, what your expectations are and the dental fees involved. Some options are:
- Tooth whitening (bleaching) brightens teeth that are discolored or stained. Bleaching may be done completely in the dental office or the dentist may dispense a system for you to use at home.
- Bonding can improve the appearance of teeth that are chipped, broken, cracked, stained, or have spaces between them. With bonding, tooth-colored materials are applied, or bonded, to the tooth surface.
- Enamel shaping involves modifying teeth to improve their appearance by removing or contouring enamel. The process, which often is combined with bonding, usually is quick and comfortable and the results can be seen immediately.
- Veneers are thin custom-made shells designed to cover the front side of teeth. Made of tooth-colored materials, veneers are used to treat spaces between teeth and teeth that are chipped or worn, permanently stained, poorly shaped or slightly crooked.
- Braces are not just for kids. Orthodontics may be needed if teeth are crooked, crowded or do not meet properly. If your dentist thinks you should see a specialist for treatment, he or she will refer you to an orthodontist.
Some of our current medical specialties include:
Internal Medicine (Primary Care, Family Doctor)
General and Vascular Surgery
We're extremely proud of our doctors. They're truly professionals on the cutting edge of their field.
81 Willoughby Street 4th Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11201, NY
Expert Dentistry Doctor at Downtown Medical Services